Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Weekend Recap


I was in NYC most of last week for work so all I wanted to lay low when I got home. 
As soon as I walked in the door, I wanted to walk through the neighborhood with Townes, but sadly he decided to lay down only 10 minutes into our walk (he's going to really be in trouble come July).
I decided to go to the gym for the Zumba Toning class (one of my favorites). It kicked my butt and I always have such a blast. The below photo doesn't quite show how sweaty I am, but trust me, after 75 minutes of dancing and weights I was exhausted.
On Saturday morning (after Zumba at 8 AM), we made tofu scramble (we use this recipe) and guacamole. Then I mowed the whole yard and we worked in the garden. I'm so happy Spring is here!

 
We ended the night with pizza and salad at Felini's and then a fire pit on the back porch.
The night was chilly, despite the hot day, so it was perfect. I was really fascinated by all of the bats in the sky - I always welcome bats since they eat mosquitos!
On Sunday, I ran 3.3 miles and then made 30 vegetarian wraps (greek, southwestern, and tofurky) for J's sister's graduation party. We had a great time and the weather was perfect.
 Hope you all had an amazing weekend!
 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...