Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Favorites


Best spots to view wildflowers in the USA? Yes, please!

This incredible dance video was shot in a single take. Makes me want to dance so badly. LOVE!

Important lessons to learn in Costa Rica. Number 13 is my favorite, by far. I'm so ready to go back. Check out our Costa Rica trip herehere, and here.

Rumor has it that Jay Z is opening up a club in the Atlanta airport. Suddenly traveling all of the time doesn't sound too rough.

We are all basically nothing and the Earth is full of magic. Listen and see for yourself...

Hope your weekend is full of wonder and exploration!

4 comments:

  1. love your favorites! beautiful video too! thanks for sharing, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you my love! I miss you! Let's get together soon! xo

      Delete
  2. "Travel as long as you can" - validates my year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding!!!! You don't need any validation though! You're doing it right! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...