Thursday, January 29, 2015

Favorite Holiday Gifts

Xmas Gifts
So this post of my favorite xmas gifts is late (how has it been a month since the holidays already?), but I figured it was better late than never!

I had a hard time making a wish list this holiday since there was/ is nothing material that I needed. Thankfully I got some great gifts anyways. Oddly enough, my favorite gifts were the coloring book (it truly does help relieve stress), the Clarisonic Mia 2, and the Birchbox subscription. My coworker introduced me to Birchbox while we were on a business trip in NYC and we went to the Soho location (the only brick-and-mortar location). I loved it so much that I even got the subscriptions for my mom and my MIL for Christmas. It's definitely the gift that keeps on giving! I had seen a bunch of art therapy coloring books in the Parisian department stores and wished I had bought one while in France. 

I know it's been over a month ago (where does the time go?), but what were some of your favorite [material] gifts from the holiday? 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...