Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Create Your Own Sunshine

Summer Lovin'
Despite the rain today, I am looking forward to the warmer, sunny days ahead. I think all of these items are "must-haves" for this summer (minus the Hermes beach blanket, because who has $1,500 for something that goes on the sand?). I'm ready to hit the pool this summer as much as possible. To be honest, I think I need a beach trip. I'd really love to go surfing, but the beaches in the southeast just don't cut it (I think Florida has the highest number of shark attacks; however, most of the attacks are non-fatal thankfully). Maybe I need to move to the west coast...

In the meantime, I'm getting daily inspiration from my reusable water cup. The quote on it says "some days you have to create your own sunshine" and I think I'm pretty good at that (most days, at least).

I have been getting back in the gym a lot since getting back from vacation and I feel great. 
I still have a long way to go until I'm bikini-ready, but soon enough! Like my cardio funk teacher says at the end of every class: "2014 - Eating clean and working out dirty!" I'm excited about watermelon, picnics, camping trips, and maybe some trips to the drive-in.

What are you most excited about this summer?

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is perfection. And yes (x100000) to moving to the west coast!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...