Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy happy weekend (well...almost)!
Dreamy. It may be due to my heritage but I love turquoise rings!

Need some immediate ways to feel happy? I enjoy all of these things (especially taking walks and catching up with loved ones)! 

A video from the duo at NPR's Invisibilia podcast (check out more on the podcast here) about the best way  to get around on 2 legs. Is it just me or do you want to bring skipping back now?

 I love seeing more articles with meatless recipes. I know being vegetarian isn't for everyone, but it's never bad to have some meatless meals...just sayin'!

A great reminder. No matter how you look, you take yourself with you.

 Experiences are better investments than material items (not that I needed proof):
“Our experiences are a bigger part of ourselves than our material goods. You can really like your material stuff. You can even think that part of your identity is connected to those things, but nonetheless they remain separate from you. In contrast, your experiences really are part of you. We are the sum total of our experiences.”

Hope you have an incredible weekend! 
I am hoping for sunshine and looking forward to catching up with old friends (my dear friend from high school will be in town!) and celebrating my niece's 21st birthday!
What's on your weekend agenda?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...