Friday, December 7, 2012

Freaks + Geeks Reunion

Freaks + Geeks will always be one of my favorite TV shows ever made. Not only did I love all of the characters, but it also reminds me of such a magical time. J + I had just started dating and I lived with my best friend in a house in the woods our senior year of college and we didn't have cable or internet. We would watch the episodes all of the time - sadly it wasn't a longer series!

Vanity Fair just did a reunion photo shoot. Hard to believe that it's been over 10 years ago that the show was on the air and to see all of the actors that are still so relevant and big today!

P.S. Bill was always my favorite character!

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man that's awesome! We just finished re-watching all the episodes last week. Lindsey looks exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really does look the same! It's amazing how talented they all are!

      Delete
  2. Seriously! We have been lucky enough to see a few of the cast members at comedy shows in LA, it's been awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...