Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! 
It's been a really long work week so I'm ready to relax.
Although I'm not ready for the cold, this house looks like it'd be super cozy! Imagine sitting under a wool blanket with hot chocolate by the wood-burning fireplace...

Cute smores kits for a backyard party around the firepit!

This adorable senior dog helps get kittens acquainted with dogs at the shelter. So sweet!

 I love brussell sprouts so I cant wait to try this recipe on Sunday. YUM.


Jane Goodall is such an inspiration. For anyone who has ever questioned whether or not animals have deep emotions.

This heartbreaking video of a father singing "Blackbird" to his newborn baby after the mother died during childbirth. Mascara alert.

I'm obviously feeling a bit emotional this week! Oops.
This Saturday is my best friend's wedding shower at my house and it's only a high of 52 degrees so very different from the shower last weekend. Wish me luck!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...