Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! Can you believe Christmas Eve is 5 days away!
I love this wood pile photo on the side of this French chalet. Perfect way to ensure you stay warm this winter! :)

 For us Atlanta folks, these things are legit. It's so true that no one that lives in Atlanta, calls it Hotlanta!

I went to see the movie St. Vincent last weekend and it was fantastic. Go see it now.

I can't get enough of Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake! This skit is another hilarious classic.

These signs that you're an old soul kind of freaked me out...since each sign was spot on for me. No wonder those age quizzes always guess me a lot older than 30! :)

Like the rest of the world, this commercial made me tear up...and miss my grandparents!

Storycorp's 2014 most fascinating people. Such inspiring and heartbreaking stories.

Hope your weekend is magical and isn't spent running around too much for those last minute gifts. Sit back and try to enjoy the Christmas lights and hot chocolate!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...