Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Weekly Tiny Home: Fire Tower

 I love this week's tiny house! 
How amazing is that view and that wooden hot tub?
The full room of windows that looks like a fire tower is perfect - especially with the contrast of the stone base. I could spend all my days here!
 I love the high ceilings, full natural light, the wood stove, and the Pendleton blanket, of course!
The small decorative details are wonderful in this tiny home. The bead board walls and the stained glass hanging in front of the windows make the home so charming.
 Those beams are absolutely stunning and go perfectly with the white trim.
 Can you tell I'm a big fan of this house? :)
Check out more details of this home and even buy the floor plan here.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...