Friday, February 22, 2013

CSA Love

I am so excited to announce that J + I are renewing our membership with Farmers Fresh CSA this year! We were members back in 2010 and we loved it. Our goal this year is to make sure that we use everything we get weekly since a few years ago, we weren't always good about using all of the fruits + vegetables before they went bad.

I will bring back the "CSA Wednesday" posts (see herehere, and here) and share what we get each week. I'm excited to have this to help supplement the garden that we hope to have this Spring.

There are still some spaces left if you want to join and they deliver in various locations around the city and Georgia! The first pick up for 2013 starts March 5th.

Happy weekend y'all!
xo

2 comments:

  1. I was just looking for a good CSA to go with this spring. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think you'll love FarmersFresh (especially since you could pick up at Sawicki's in downtown Decatur). You can even go in each week and add more items to your cart (like honeys, eggs, bread, lip balms, meats, etc)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...