Friday, February 8, 2013

Don't Stop The Party

Hey y'all! 
Things have been out-of-control busy this week [who am I kidding? It's been an insane MONTH]. 
Jason has been out of town for work all week so it's been days full of work, taking care of Townes, and keeping everything in order. It's amazing how much we're a team - so it becomes so much more obvious when he's not at home.

I leave tomorrow for my company's annual conference. It's in Miami again this year (2011 + 2012) and the keynote and performer is Mr. Worldwide, Pitbull. I'm bummed that I'm leaving as soon as J gets home, but I'm sure the 80 degree weather will help cheer me up [the little of it I'll see from the meeting rooms]! 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


P.S. For those in the path of the epic snow storm - stay safe and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...