Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday Tunes: Surf Rock

Happy Thursday!
Our company's upcoming annual conference has one night event with a retro surf theme so I guess you could say it's inspired me to listen to some of my favorite surf songs.
1. Sleepwalk by Santo + Johnny
2. Misirlou by Dick Dale + The Deltones
3. Surfer Girl by The Beach Boys
4. Walk, Don't Run by The Ventures
5. Surfer Girl by Homegrown
6. Pipelines by The Ventures
7. I'll See You In My Dreams by Cliff Edwards
8. Surf Wax America by Weezer
9. Sleepwalkin' by Modest Mouse
10. The Surfer Moon by The Beach Boys

The 5th song by Homegrown makes me miss my best friend Kelly and think of our high school days!
Go here to listen to the full playlist.
Are there any tracks I'm missing?

Enjoy!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...