Friday, September 28, 2012

Weekend Wishes

Happy Friday!
This has been a very long, exhausting week for me so I'm relieved that it's time for the weekend.
J + his best friend, Victor, are headed to the Alchemy Festival (can't wait to hear the stories they come back with - I'm sure it'll be interesting). So that means it's just me + Townes this weekend (i.e., lots of walks and cuddle time).

I have a dog park date with my close friend, Anna this evening and then I'm going to dinner with some great friends afterwards. Tomorrow will be filled with Zumba class and then some R&R. 
Sunday, I'm hoping to go to the annual 10th & Flow yoga event in Piedmont park with my sweet friend, Carla. It'll be great to spend some quality time with her and yoga is an added bonus! 

After my positive post earlier this week (sarcasm anyone?), I am trying to make the most of my time by spending time with those people that I love so much and trying to focus on building new friendships.

Happy weekend y'all. Hope you are all able to get outside and take advantage of Your State Parks Day on Saturday (9/29) with free admission to all of Georgia's state parks!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...