Friday, August 22, 2014

European Adventure Recap: Part 3

On my last full day, Lily and I started out the morning with an awesome 3 mile run by the Chateau de Vincennes (Lily ran 9 miles that morning!) and then headed to La Jardin du Luxembourg. The entire garden was magnificent and the landscaping was immaculate




I could have stayed here all day...
 Lily by the sailboats!
We also had the most incredible lunch at a cafe by the Canal Saint-Martin. We split an amazing vegetable plate and quinoa salad.
 That night, we had a nice ladies' dinner at a local Vincennes cafe. 
I am so thankful to have such an incredible woman in my life. She's so supportive and inspiring. I love you, Lily!

The next morning, we had a French breakfast (aka lots of bread with butter and jam) outside of the train station before I headed to Cologne, Germany. It was the perfect end to an amazing week!
It's crazy how long I was looking forward to this trip and that it has already come and go!
Guess it's just time to plan the next one...;)

One more Europe post: Cologne, Germany!

Have a wonderful weekend. 
I'm hoping to boost my Vitamin D levels next to the pool!
xo

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's come and gone either! I love reliving it through your recaps though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was still there instead of recapping it! PS - that cheese plate you posted on Instagram...I am dying! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...