Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites

Truth. Music ignites the soul...and heart.

After traveling in Europe alone, this list of reasons regarding why one should travel alone in their lifetime really hits home. Ahh, that wanderlust!

Have you ever heard of nutritional yeast? It's a vegetarian's best friend! Perfect for cooking - check out the link for some recipes.

These marble print surfboards are incredible. Designed by Haydenshapes.

Twenty-one magical burritos across America? Yes, please!

This quote sums up how I try to live my life and treat others. Some days I'm better at this than others...

Lastly, my mom did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and this video makes me laugh every time (as you can hear in the video...oops)!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
J + I are going to a winery in North Georgia tomorrow with his parents and I'm really looking forward to the drive in the mountains. Townes will even be along for the ride!
I totally forgot it was Labor Day weekend so no work on Monday. 
It also means that it's almost September...crazy!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...