Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Favorites

These flowers are the stuff of dreams. I want to go to there!

Another trip down memory lane of Athens, GA. This video with all the familiar faces made my day! Time for an Athens weekend...right, Lily? :)

Another dog story...surprised? This one breaks my heart, but still somehow has a happy ending. "Before Duke died, he lived"...I need some tissues ASAP.

These colorized photos from history are pretty incredible. My favorite is this one, because I'm a sucker for Jimmy Stewart (aka Mr. Lucky).

 Seven movies to watch when you want a good cry. I think this article was written specifically for me; however, they are missing some crucial ones: Steel Magnolias, The Color Purple, and Fried Green Tomatoes

Looking for the best brunch places in ATL? This list nails it! Although, they are missing the Heuvos Rancheros from Gato Bizco.

A sweet friend of mine sent me this Moth podcast story since it is one of her favorites and mentions Paris..I really enjoyed it! Funny and touching...

 Could you imagine coming across these wild horses in this setting? Makes me think of this song...

Happy Friday, folks
Tonight we have a double date with our friends at Panahar Bangladeshi. YUM! I'm going to have to work out hard so I can eat their mixed naan...it is so good! We also have a cookout planned with some friends this weekend - looking forward to letting the dogs play (well, considering they are both super chill, they kind of play together...haha) and planning some Fall camping and hiking trips!

À la prochaine!

2 comments:

  1. A dance party in Athens sounds perfect right about now! And I love that picture of the horses; makes me want to go to Montana! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ What are the dates you're thinking about for Athens again? I may need to book an Airbnb that weekend too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...