Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!
I'm missing the ocean water like crazy right now.
Wishing I was in French Polynesia on a sailboat!

My most recent favorite story on Storycorps. Do yourself a favor and listen to this story - it will blow your mind and make you smile!

This Lauryn Hill cover song of Nina Simone's "Feeling Good" is so good.

VW is making an electric camper - complete with the classic retro look! Road trip!

Really? A new Seth Meyers + Amy Poehler video!

More reasons to go take a hike...like I needed any! This photo was taken at KM 82 at the start of the Incan Trail towards Machu Picchu in 2010.

EDIT: THIS IS MY FAVORITE FRIDAY FAVORITE! Love should always win. ♥

This weekend there are a few birthday celebrations to attend and some work around the house to be done, but I'm excited to spend time with friends and take it easy.

What are your plans? Whatever they are, I hope they are wonderful!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...