Monday, June 8, 2015

Life Lately

Sooo....hello, again.
Life has been crazy busy and filled with long work days and the need to be outside as much as possible (when it's not raining in ATL these days). I've missed this space so hopefully I can get back more often!

A lot has been going on in the last few weeks so figured I'd share some highlights!
Spring time means updating the garden boxes and refreshing the perennials.



 My niece, Brittany, lives closer to Decatur now so it's awesome to be able to see her more!
 Trying to stay active and in the gym as much as possible. This lovely lady keeps me inspired and accountable! #workoutdirty

 Amazing homemade bibimbap meal with sesame oil rice, shitake mushrooms, asparagus and swiss chard. YUM!

I got nominated for a sales award at work. It was really humbling and thoughtful. I feel really lucky to have a great boss and team around me. PS - the day after this award, my purse with my computer, phone, and car keys was stolen. Irony?

 Over Memorial Day weekend, lots of time was spent in the yard and exploring new local hikes (especially hikes with water for Townes to play in).

 Mornings like these are my favorite.
 Mornings like these are Townes's favorite.

 Our new go-to spot.



The Decatur Arts Festival. Actually bought a piece from Bennett Art Gallery.





Stubborn dog. Sometimes he won't come in after a walk so this is what we have to resort to. SMH.



Arabia Mountain adventures!
Awesome dinner at Superica!




Dinner at Seasons 52 (finally used a gift card - thanks Beth and Doug)!
Vegetarian sampler.
Backyard views.
Haircut. 
My favorite class, cardio funk. #workoutdirty
Atlanta views.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Stay tuned for the weekend recap later this week.
Now back to the grind...

How the heck have you been?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...