Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Fall Y'all

 Despite loving Summer, I'm ready for Fall!
I'm excited for the leaves to change colors and for perfect nights on the back porch with the chiminea (sadly, we don't have a fireplace...sighs) with apple cider.
I've already got mums on the front stoop and now I've got to get some pumpkins!

Here's a great Autumn bucket list I found (although I must admit that some of these don't apply to me since I don't have kids yet)! My favorites from this list are "go on a nature hike" and "watch "It's a Great Pumpkin,Charlie Brown'" (which is already a tradition in our household...even without kids :))!
We also have a special guest coming to stay with us for a few weeks tonight so I'm excited to show him around the neighborhood tonight and enjoy the first night of Fall!
More to come :)

What are you must excited about for Fall?
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...