Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Weekly Not-So-Tiny Home: Creekside Cabin

 Although this cabin was originally 960 square feet, the owners ended up adding on space to make it 1200+ square feet. So it doesn't classify as tiny by any means, but it's still a relatively smaller space and it's absolutely stunning.
This living room is by far the best room and where you'd find me 24/7. The full wall of windows overlooking the creek is incredible and I love that you can see where the house ended before the addition!

I love all of the storage in the galley kitchen and under the stairs.
 
Wood floors in the shower...yes please!
 Imagine this home in the Fall! I don't know about you, but I'm thinking that I need to make friends with these people. :)
 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...