Thursday, September 9, 2010

bon anniversaire ma soeur


today is my sister's birthday. i sadly won't get to see her on her birthday but i am definitely thinking of her. she's been going through a hard time and hopefully soon that will come to an end and she will be on top of the world.

i know that no family is normal and my family is definitely no exception; however, i am lucky to have them in my life. my sister was 13 when i was born and i always hear stories about her treating me like her own and being the one who wanted to get up in the night when i would cry. she's always been so proud of me and loved me unconditionally. i am so thankful to have her as my big sister.

i really hope that this is her year to make everyone proud. mostly, herself. xo

"having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. you know whatever you do, they'll still be there" - amy li

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...