Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday y'all!
I have been traveling all week for work so I'm looking forward to some quality
 time with my boys and time spent catching up on errands and yard work.

Tonight we are going to go to Fernbank for their Martinis + IMAX night. They have a special swing dance night tonight so it should be fun. J + I need a refresher for sure! 
The rest of the weekend will be spent celebrating J's Nana's birthday and his mom's birthday. 
Should be fun + I'll probably indulge in too much cake.
Next week I have to get back on track - not a good week this week. Oops.

Have a fabulous weekend and go Braves!
xo

*I cannot remember where I got this photo so if you know, please let me know so I can give credit! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...