Summer always gets me excited to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. I recently read this awesome Summer bucket list (see my favorite bucket list here). Although this list says it's for single girls and isn't your standard bucket list (i.e., host a cookout, go to the beach, campfires, etc.), this list is still pretty good (and funny)!
Some of my favorite items from this list:
- Eat an entire watermelon in one day
- Learn how to skateboard
- Learn the “Single Ladies” choreography
- Pick a summer anthem
- Buy ALL the high-waisted shorts
- Rock red lipstick A LOT…and pink…and orange…and coral
- Donate clothes (simplify, simplify, simplify)
- Bake a pie
- Do yoga outside
- Play “True American” –like in New Girl!
- Spend an entire day listening to Beatles songs
What's on your Summer bucket list?