Thursday, February 26, 2015

Featured Shop: Diamonds Are Evil

Last year, J bought me these awesome wooden, laser-cut earrings online.
I always get a lot of compliments on them (what can I say - J's got great taste :D )!
While in Austin, TX, we spent some time walking around an open-air market off of South Congress Street (Sarah mentioned that they have puppies at the market so I was enticed)! As I casually passed a booth, the man in the booth commented on my appearance (I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was kind) so I turned back to check out his booth. Turns out the guy was Michael, co-founder and designer of Diamonds Are Evil, which is who made the very earrings I was wearing!
Such a small world, isn't it?
It's such a great thing to meet the people behind handmade items and I love supporting small business!
With that being said, make sure to check out their shop! Here are some of my favorite pieces (although my earrings are my favorite):

Untitled #32
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...