Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Rare Elliott Smith Interview

Ever since high school, I've been a huge Elliott Smith fan. "Either/Or" is still one of my top 5 albums, hands down. I have my best friend, Sasha, to really thank for this love. I'll never forget when he died...it blows my mind that it's been around 11 years (I think I was about 19 when he died). Sasha even wore a handmade "Miss Misery" shirt the morning after he died. The world definitely lost a bright light and talent back then so it's so magical when new songs or interviews are released. They just don't make them like Elliott Smith anymore, you know?

Go here to see this video and more on the interview. 

There's also a new documentary about Elliott Smith out called "Heaven Adores You." Check out the trailer below and watch your local listings. I hope it plays in ATL soon!

What's your favorite Elliott Smith album or song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...