Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Weekly Tiny Home: Stone Cottage

This week's amazing tiny home comes from St. Ives Bay, Cornwall, United Kingdom.
This stone cottage is perfect for a romantic getaway.
I love that the interior is super fresh and clean with some rustic touches (I expected the inside to be more rugged based on the outside). I love white walls and wooden beams!
This is one of the first tiny homes that has the bedroom downstairs! It makes it so cozy! The bead board which gives the room a slightly nautical feel.
I love the wood-burning stove and full living room (with a comfortable couch) since most tiny homes forego comfort and space for entertaining. 
Such a great floor plan overall and I also love the pine floors and exposed wooden knots.
What are your favorite features of this tiny cottage?
If you'd like to plan a weekend getaway in this adorable cottage, you can book it here!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...