Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

Despite the cold weather, I'm dreaming of sunshine and there surfboards.

This Dolly Parton interview is so lovely and genuine. I love her sense of humor and humbleness! 
"I'd like to think I have a brain underneath this wig and a heart behind these boobs" - Dolly

Poppies have always been my favorite and now Big Sur has moved up on my bucket list!

A very interesting research article that shows that raising children without religion may be a better alternative.
“For secular people, morality is predicated on one simple principle: empathetic reciprocity, widely known as the Golden Rule. Treating other people as you would like to be treated. It is an ancient, universal ethical imperative. And it requires no supernatural beliefs.”

This love letter from Johnny Cash to June Cash has been voted the best love letter ever. Do you agree?

A magical quote.

Hope y'all have a great weekend. 
I'm happy to say I'll be taking it very low key this weekend and trying to stay warm!
All my love!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...