Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wise Words Wednesday

My favorite part about words is that each interpretation can be completely different respective to the reader.
I've always loved reading quotes and that moment when you stumble across an idea or grouping of words that stops you in your breath. No matter how simple or complex, each quote can stir different emotions for different people. 

With that being said, these prints from Etsy seller, White Cellar Door, are giving me that sense of pause today. I love the simple typewriter text and blank background...the words steal the spotlight anyways.
 
All of these quotes, for various reasons, seem like magic to me in my current position in life. These words are sweet reminders for personal reflection.

What is your favorite quote these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...