Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

TGIF!
It's been a long, busy week so I'm thrilled that it's Friday!
 Could you imagine living in Les Baux-de-Provence and having this week each evening? Heavenly! 

I actually loved this brilliant marketing during the Super Bowl, Jeff Bridges + an album to help you sleep? I'm sold!

 
I want to eat this charred cauliflower quesadilla right now. Thank goodness I can make it happen with this recipe. YUM!

This story warms my heart! A dog that takes the Seattle city bus to the dog park is definitely after my own heart. I love that he decided to take his playtime into his own hands...or paws. :)

These frustrating things that kids these days will never understand. YES to #6, #11 (I was on TRL once!), #15, and #18.

I love Hannibal Buress...especially this skit about Jimmy Carter shaking hands on planes. LOL!

How adorable is this coffee station? Would be perfect in a cozy cabin...especially with the white walls and colorful ceramics!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...