Wednesday, August 18, 2010

hello goodbye


[image via robert doisneau]

sorry for the hiatus. i had to run to texas for work for a few days and it has thrown me completely out of whack. i can't believe it's already wednesday!

feels like just yesterday was the weekend. this past weekend we went roller skating and had the best time. if you ever want to get some exercise, laugh a lot, dance to hip hop, and go to the bathroom with no doors on the stalls, then the roller rink is the place for you! it is amazing to me how much more difficult it is to skate after 15 years passes. we went with a big group for a friend's birthday. here's my best friend, beth, and me in our skates. such a good time!

beth is on her way over now to have dinner and just hang out. it is probably the last time i'll see her before she leaves for grad school. i could not be more excited for her and i'm really looking forward to visiting her, but it will definitely be so hard to see her go. she is my best friend and means the world to me. i am so lucky to have her in my life!

tomorrow, my other best friend comes in from seattle! i haven't seen her since my wedding and i am so excited for a girls weekend full of manicures, tubing, movies, and good times.

"sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down”

p.s. here's our weekly csa package! eggs, apples, peaches, popping corn, spinach, squash, zuchinni, garlic, soap, and 7 pepper goat cheese! the goat cheese is unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...