Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites

Despite being terrified of ferris wheels, there is something so wonderful and nostalgic about them. Feels more like Summer when fairs are involved, doesn't it? Just don't shake the chair or I will freak out and nervously giggle nonstop. True story!

 Do you remember the show Hey Dude? Well they just had a 25th anniversary reunion! Sure does make me feel old...

This print is hilarious...and spot on. I mean, come on, we have to be honest here. Haha!

I love these quotes that Meg posted on her blog. Words to live by, indeed.

My friend, Adam Newman, was on Comedy Central's show Half Hour last week! It's so awesome that he's killing it in the comedy world! You can watch some of the highlights here.

Here are 22 things you didn't know about your dog. I can attest to #20 completely!

My favorite thing from the past week was finishing season 2 of Derek. It's only 6 episodes, but each one was so touching and simple. Kindness is magic. If you have Netflix, make sure to watch both seasons, because you'll be happy you did...trust me!


Happy weekend folks!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...