Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favorites

I was just telling some friends about one of my favorite places I've ever stayed (I'll admit I'm a bit hesitant to share this place...haha), so it's got me wishing I was at El Sol in Costa Rica. No TV, wifi, or locks on the door...yes, please! Go here for more on our stay in 2012 .

I loved this so much! A Human Walking Program where rescue dogs rescued city workers in Melbourne, AU. Such a great adoption campaign!

I am (or should I say "was?") a huge fan of  the UK show "Spaced"; therefore, I loved "Shaun of the Dead." Check out this awesome list of things you might not know about "Shaun of the Dead" and other Simon Pegg movies.

Check out this touching post showing two twin Haitian boys finally reaching the US with their new adoptive family. Mascara alert.


Bucket list: camp under the stars in Namibia. 

Wishing you a magical weekend...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...