Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

How awesome are these flashback photos of Decatur, GA? 
This is the old train depot where Kimball House is today!
I may be a bit biased since I live in Decatur and some of these buildings are right by my house, but I always love any insight to the past. It's always incredible to close your eyes in a spot and try to picture it during different times throughout history!

Woah. This article is an interesting read on being able to determine people in your life who want you vs. need you. A good read for anyone in a relationship.

I want to go to there. Anyone up to meet in Portofino, Italy? Ideally via sailboat!

Loving these 12 quotes that share the secret to happiness...so many truths!

This print should be in all households. Especially those with children, I imagine! :)

My love of spinach, eggs, and polenta are perfectly combined in this recipe. Would be perfect with some sourdough bread!

I can't wait to see this movie! It could be fun to take my brother along...

Happy weekend! 
Make the most of the first Fall weekend - fire pits, crackling leaves, and cozy light sweaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...