Friday, September 26, 2014

My Week So Far

With Fall finally here, I feel like I could post a million things I'm loving this week, but I'll try to limit it to my absolute favorites.

I had a random call from my lovely friend, Elizabeth, when leaving work the other day. She just happened to be in Atlanta and wanted to hang out when I drove right by her! She ended up catching a ride with me back to Decatur. We ate Indian food at Bhojanic and then she spent the night. So fun!
The thalis platters at Bhojanic are so good! $12 for 3 vegetarian thalis, rice, bread, salad, and  yogurt! 

I love having fresh flowers around the house. These are on my dining room table and make me smile each time I pass them.

It's officially time to switch out the Bath + Body Works candles to the Fall scents. This scent smells like a mixture between leaves and apple cider!

Every day when I come home, I sit on the back porch steps to just relax a bit and take in the fresh air. Townes always comes and sits next to me with his paw on my lap. He's quite the charmer!

Orange and blue must be a la mode right now. :)

Since I had some bananas that were too ripe to eat by themselves, I decided to make my go-to low fat banana bread recipe. It's vegan too actually! The cinnamon and nutmeg made the house smell wonderful and cozy! I did add a few chocolate chips though :)

What are some of your favorite things from this week?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...