Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Recap


 After traveling all last week for work, this weekend consisted of a lot of catch up chores around the house and chillaxin'. 

On Friday, I brought in doughnuts from Revolution for our weekly meeting with my favorite team. Not a bad start to the weekend, eh? Doughnuts are always good for brownie points!

On Saturday, we took Townes on a long walk to make up for being gone. He was overdue for some playtime in the water.



After our long walk, we headed to Raging Burrito. Life is good when it includes chips, guacamole, salsa, and thai peanut tofu salad!
I got to enjoy some time in the hammock on Saturday...unfortunately the mosquitoes enjoyed it too.
On Saturday evening, we went to my in-law's to celebrate my FIL's birthday. We grilled out burgers, veggies, and sang over homemade lemon meringue pie. We also played some croquet...Lauren won!


 On Sunday, we had bagels with cream cheese and tomato (my favorite). A definite indulgence - back to eating better this week!
 The weather in Georgia feels like Fall already! We took Townes to play at the dog park and enjoy the 70's weather!
After the fun, we had to do some yard work and clean the house a bit. Unfortunately after all of the flash flooding last week, our water heater is broken so we've been without hot water. Fun times!
 I love our hummingbird feeder, we get so many hummingbirds. They always remind me of my grandmother, Irma Jean.
After I went to the market, we spent the first chilly evening by the fire pit with some Malbec wine, bread, and cheese (chipotle gouda and brie).







Overall it was a nice weekend...now back to the grind!

How was your weekend?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...