Friday, October 3, 2014

Peek Into My Week

I am so happy that Friday is here! 
This week J was out of town for work and I also had an overnight trip to New Jersey.
Thankfully I had some amazing sunset views from the plane!

 I had some meetings at Toys R Us that went really well thankfully! 
Burnt orange and navy are my go-to colors lately...
I always love seeing the ATL skyline from the air!
My sweet parents watched Townes for the night I was out of town and then even let me hang out in their hot tub and bought me dinner. I got pretty lucky in the parent department (in-laws too)! 
It was such a lovely night catching up with my mom, dad, and brother. 




I love this picture my brother took of Townes and me. He's my shadow and best buddy!

 Last night, I had dinner (tofu and spinach curry with brown rice) at Tin Drum in Atlantic Station.  After dinner, I got to go to an advance showing of the new Cirque du Soleil, Amaluna, show. The tickets (3rd row seats!) were donated to Stand Up For Kids so we got to take the kids! 
Being able to share the experience with the teenagers was incredible...I don't think I'll ever forget their excitement or the looks of awe on their faces! Definitely a night for the books. It was so great to hang out with my mentee and her sister in such a unique setting - they are awesome!

The story line was all about women! It was an island of strong women and most of the acts were done by women (even the band was all women) so it was pretty awesome! If you're in ATL, the show opens tonight and goes through the end of November so make sure to go! Great date night idea!
























So that was my week! I left out all of the work craziness, which sadly was a big part of my week.
It's not all hot tubs and amazing shows, but I'll take it when I can!
:)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...