Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday Tunes

With Halloween right around the corner, one of my favorite movies to watch this time of year is Edward Scissorhands. It's such a good movie: amazing actors (Vincent Price!), beautifully tragic story line, and Danny Elfman did the full music score.

The scene with Winona Ryder spinning under the falling snow/ ice feels so magical - especially with the instrumental song, The Ice Dance, playing in the background.

The Ice Dance is top of my list for favorite movie instrumental pieces (Amélie features some, as well)! When I close my eyes, I feel like I'm pulled away to a whimsical world. It's amazing the way music can do that.

Enjoy!

What's your favorite score from a film?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...