Thursday, July 15, 2010

not prepared

this week has been so hectic. lots of rain and lots to do.

yesterday for instance, j and i are were in such a hurry to go visit his grandparents after work that we completely forgot to pick up our csa box. sighs. i am super bummed - it even woke me up at 4:30 am this morning and i couldn't get it off my mind and fall back asleep. missing a csa box any week during the summer when everything is p-e-r-f-e-c-t is simply tragic. i'm just trying to pretend that there was no way they had more blueberries or watermelon in the box this week.

i am also stressed about tonight. today is my second ukelele lesson and i definitely have not practiced enough during the past week. the ironic part is that by not practicing, i'm really only letting myself down - but instead i'm more concerned about feeling embarrassed during the lesson. go figure!

i just need to remind myself that if i keep practicing, maybe one day i can be as good as sophie madeleine.


ok - well not as good, but a girl can dream right?

this song is dedicated to my j. i don't only love him for his beard, but it doesn't hurt! xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...