Thursday, January 26, 2012

the beginner's mind

"people spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. they chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. the irony is that the only place they ever needed to search was within" - romana anderson

lately i've been taking time for myself. time to work on my body, my mind, and reflect. i've always been very interested in trying meditation and taking more time to be quiet. a few years ago, j read this book and i think it's officially time for me to pick it up and find the beginner's mind.

do you meditate? how do you find your inner peace?

p.s. happy 7th birthday to my adorable niece! i can't wait to celebrate with you tonight. you are such a joy and bring so much fun into our lives! ♥

we love you little buddy! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...