Saturday, July 26, 2014

Happy National Dance Day

It's no secret to anyone who knows me that I love dancing so I wanted to wish everyone a happy National Dance Day today! The Dizzy Feet Foundation, a non-profit that "supports, improves, and increases access to dance education in the United States," makes every last Saturday in July a dance holiday and they provide routines to learn (check them out here) and then they even host dance events in select cities. 

I went to my 8 AM Zumba class this morning and celebrated National Dance Day. I danced my heart out and then, look what happened! Pretty crazy heart sweat mark, eh? It's also pretty gross and I acknowledge that! Haha.
In the spirit of dance, I wanted to share one of the routines we do in class, because although it's very ridiculous, it's a lot of fun! 
How will you celebrate and dance today?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...