Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday Tunes: Grizzly Bear "Two Weeks"


Although this video is pretty creepy (actually, it's really creepy), the song "Two Weeks" by Grizzly Bear is one of my favorites. Every time I hear this song, it makes me smile and feel so happy.

This song is especially inciting smiles today, because exactly 2 weeks from now, I'll be in Paris, France with Lily (and Jeremy)! Since their European adventure will be ending in a few months (you can read more about their adventure here) and because they will be in Paris for almost a month, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit!

The idea of walking the streets of Paris (with a baguette in hand) with my best girl, Lily, is so exciting. 
We are going to have the best time and I just can't wait!
Stay tuned for more France-inspired posts!
 ♥

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you'll be here in TWO WEEKS!! And that song is fitting, since we all went to that Grizzly Bear show together! See you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what is crazy? I don't remember that show! Weird, huh? When and where was it? I'm getting old! Haha. Don't forget to give me your wish list! Love you! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...