Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekly Tiny Home: Cornwall Beach Hut

Welcome to my new weekly feature: tiny homes! 
I'm going to share some of my favorite tiny homes and tiny home inspiration.
This week's featured tiny house is this amazing 1920's beach hut on Widemouth Bay in Cornwall, UK. I love the white, rustic walls and the exposed beams. I also love that it's one open, large room!

Apparently this hut is in a desolate area that overlooks one a secret surf spot! Imagine the sound of the ocean from that porch while enjoying your morning coffee...I'm sure it's incredible. My favorite part about the tiny home movement is that the focus on living is outdoors, not inside the home; therefore, a ton of square footage isn't needed!

Wouldn't this be perfect for a romantic weekend getaway? With that much privacy, it could even be clothing optional! :)
You can even rent this cottage here (they even allow dogs), but it'll cost you about $2,000 for a 3-day weekend! 

Hope you enjoyed this new feature! Stay tuned for next week's awesome tiny home.
xo

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I hope you guys invite us over when you have your own tiny home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giirrrrrllll, you know you will have a permanent invitation! <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...